Spine Case 2 References
1. Aflatoon K, Carbone JJ: Lower Cervical Spine Injuries. In Frymoyer JW (ed): The Adult and Pediatric Spine, 3rd ed. Philadelphia: Lippincott, Williams and Wilkins, 2006, pp. 664-666.
2. Bon CM: Fractures and Dislocations of the Lower Cervical Spine. In Bucholz RW, Heckman JD, Court-Brown CM (eds): Rockwood and Green's Fractures in Adults, 6th ed. Philadelphia: Lippincott, Williams and Wilkins, 2006, pp. 1498-1537.
3. Crawford NR, Duggal N, Chamberlain RH, et al. Unilateral cervical facet dislocation: injury mechanism and biomechanical consequences. Spine 2002; 27(17):1858Ã¢1864.
4. Hadley MN. Treatment of subaxial cervical spinal injuries. Neurosurgery 2002; 50(3 Suppl):S156-65.
5. Hockberger RS, Kaji AH and Newton EJ: Spinal Injuries. In Marx JA, Hockberger RS, Walls RM (eds): Rosen's Emergency Medicine, 6th ed. Philadelphia: Elsevier, 2006, pp. 404-409.